In this course, you will explore business communication, including letters, memos, electronic communication, written reports, oral presentations, and interpersonal communication. Résumés, application letters, interview tips, and employment follow-up are also covered.
At the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Evaluate elements of effective business communication
- Analyze ethical issues related to communication
- Examine how technology has impacted business communication
- Write an effective business message
- Develop effective visual aids for a business proposal
- Create résumé, application letter, and follow-up messages
Look through the lessons and objectives presented in this course before you begin your work. You can use the syllabus for your review. You can find the syllabus under the Course Home link on the left side of the screen.