In this course the student will be introduced to accounting concepts and principles, financial statements, internal control design, and accounting for partnerships.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define terms related to business accounting
- Apply accounting concepts and principles
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyze financial statements for decision making
- Evaluate internal controls
- Account for partnership transactions
- Differentiate international financial reporting standards from generally accepted accounting principles
Look through the lessons and objectives presented in this course before you begin your work. You can use the syllabus for your review. You can find the syllabus under the Course Home link on the left side of the screen.
e-book: Horngren’s Accounting, 10th Edition 5